It's a day too special to forget, but to help them relive the entire day couples opt to include a video as part of the photography package.
Videographers, like photographers, have their own technique. Find the one who highlights the events most important to you. You’ll want service that is professional, creative and artistic.
Here are some questions to ask your prospective videographer to conclude if he or she is the one for you, courtesy of FrugalBride.com, Canada’s first frugal bride web site.
- What type of lighting will you use?
- How will you be dressed at the wedding?
- Do you have sample videos I can see?
- How long have you been in business?
- What packages do you offer?
- Do you use professional quality equipment, accessories and supplies?
- How many cameras do you use?
- Do you have back-up equipment comparable in quality to your main gear?
- Do you use wireless microphones?
- Do you offer non-linear digital editing?
- Do you copy-protect or scramble the videotape?
- What are your guarantees and liabilities?
- Do you have a written contract?
- Are you unobtrusive?
- Will the shoot interfere with the proceedings in any way?
- How much do you charge for additional hours beyond the agreed contract?
- Do you work with the photographer to ensure mutual cooperation?
- Are you there throughout the entire reception?
- Will you go to a location (like the beach or a park) without additional charge?
- How much are additional copies of the wedding tapes?
- Do you have references I can call?